Terms & Conditions
This website https://product.orlicoffeeworks.com/ ('website') is owned and operated by Orli Coffeeworks (hereinafter, 'the company', 'us', 'we' or 'our'). Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any products or services from the website. By accessing the website and placing an order you unconditionally agreed to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions.
All information, trademarks, logos, graphics, videos, audio clips, links and other items appearing on this Website ('Information') are for reference only and is subject to change at any time without prior notice and at the discretion of the company. Whilst the company endeavors to ensure the accuracy of the Information on this website, no express or implied warranty is given by us to the accuracy of the Information. We shall bear no responsibility for any incorrectness or leakage.
The company shall not be liable for any damages (including but not limited to computer virus, system problems or data loss) whatsoever arising in using or in connection with the use of this website by any party. There may be links in this area, which allow you to visit the websites of other companies. These websites are not controlled by us. We will bear no responsibility and no guarantee to whatsoever Information displayed at such sites. Hyperlinks to other websites are at your own risk.
All Information in the website is the exclusive property of the company, and it is under the protection of intellectual property laws and rights (including without limitation laws protecting copyright). Unauthorized use of any Information in the website is an infringing act under the laws and rights. All Information (in whole or in part) of the website may not be used, copied, sold, transmitted, modified, published, stored or otherwise exploited, for any purpose without our express consent.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the company be liable to you or to any other party for any loss or damage whatsoever or howsoever caused directly or indirectly in connection with your access to or use of this website, the content thereon or any goods, materials or services available therefrom, whether based in contract, tort and whether negligent or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the above, under no circumstances shall the company be liable for any incidental, special or consequential damages including without limitation any loss in profits, business interruption, loss of business information or any other pecuniary loss, personal injury or death that result from your access to or use of this website.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold the company harmless from any losses, claims, liabilities, damages, demands, costs and expenses (including all legal fees), incurred or suffered by us in connection with or arising from your breach of the Disclaimer and/or your use of our websites or services.
The Disclaimer contained in the website shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. You agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region courts.
1. When you place an order, the prices charged are those applicable on the day you order.
2. All products on the website are listed in Hong Kong Dollars.
3. System will generate an email to the email address registered by you to confirm that we have received your order. Such confirmation does not constitute a promise of delivery of order items.
4. We reserve our right not to accept or cancel an order for any reasons, including without limitation:
- no sufficient stock to deliver the products you have ordered;
- no delivery can be arranged for your area.
1. The company only accepts credit card payment; Orders will be charged in Hong Kong dollars.
2. We use third party payment service to process online transactions. When you place an order, you agree and accept that your credit card information will be collected, processed, and kept by a payment service provider subject to its terms and conditions. You agree and accept that you are solely and exclusively responsible for any losses incurred or sustained by you in making credit card transaction, and in no event shall any such losses in whole or in part be borne by us.
3. We do not collect or keep your credit card information. If you choose to save your credit card information for express checkout, you agree and accept that the information will be encrypted and stored by the third party payment service providers.
4. If the order is cancelled by us for any reason, if you have already made any payment, we will credit the equivalent amount into the credit card account from which payment was made.
“Coupon code” means a code that must be entered prior to checkout on online transactions in order to receive a discount or benefit.
Each coupon code is subject to (a) the specific terms and conditions stated on the coupon code offer and (b) these general coupon code terms and conditions. In the event of any inconsistency, the former prevails. The general coupon code terms and conditions are set out below
- To apply a coupon code, you must enter it prior to checkout and shipping.
- No coupon code is redeemable or transferable for cash.
- The coupon codes are only valid for qualifying purchases made on the website.
- The coupon codes must be redeemed within the validity period.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with other offers and are not redeemable on sale items unless expressly stated otherwise.
- Offers are subject to change without notice.
Coffee Training Course
1. Class registration is only available online and class fee must be paid by credit card. Class enrollment is on a first come, first served basis.
2. You must provide complete and accurate information for enrollment. Confirmation email will be sent to you according to the information provided.
3. You cannot change to another class or request class cancellation after successful enrollment. Paid class fee is not refundable.
4. If you are absented from the class, no refund will be allowed. No training material will be given.
5. A minimum of 3 participants are required to run a scheduled class. Class will be cancelled if enrollment is insufficient. The company will notify you by email or phone not less than 2 calendar days in advance of the class commencement date. You will obtain the refunds in full into the credit card account from which payment was made.
6. If there is cancellation due to other circumstances, the company will notify you as soon as possible. You will obtain the refunds in full into the credit card account from which payment was made.
7. COVID-19 special arrangement - If you could not attend the class due to COVID-19 pandemic, you could write to us for a refund request with evidence by email. You will obtain the refunds in full into the credit card account from which payment was made.
8. All utensils, appliances and facilities provided by us are the sole property of the company. You are responsible to use all utensils, kitchen appliances and facilities properly and with good care. If there is any loss or damage caused to such utensils, appliances and facilities, you will be required to compensate the company for such loss and damage.
9. The copyright of all training class content is owned by the company. Republication, redistribution or unauthorized use of any content is strictly prohibited. We reserves the right to take legal action against the aforesaid acts.
10. The company accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any property lost or damage during class.
11. Class will be cancelled if Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 (or above) is hoisted or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued. Wherever feasible, class will resume as normal 4 hours after Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 (or above) has been lowered or Black Rainstorm Warning Signal has been cancelled, depending on time of announcements.
12. If Typhoon Warning Signal No. 8 (or above) is hoisted during the class, the class will be cancelled.
13. If Black Rainstorm Warning Signal is issued during class, the class will be continued until the end of the class.
14. If there is cancellation due to increment weather, you will obtain the refunds in full into the credit card account from which payment was made.
15. You should note that photography or video shooting may be arranged by our staff during class for marketing usage.
If there is any inconsistency or conflict between English and Chinese version of this policy, the English version shall prevail.
If you have any questions in relation to these terms and conditions, please contact us before you place an order. If you do not accept these terms and conditions in full, please do not place any order.